Shauna is a professional, fun, and seasoned instructor highly recommended by her students, peers, and employers. She teaches Swing Dance, Lindy Hop, Charleston, Aerials, and Tap regularly around the nation.
She is passionate about teaching, highly experienced, and professional at instructing various class sizes and dynamics. Her students love her teaching style and personality.
Shauna will be a huge asset to your event. She is positive and encouraging, easy-going, and low-maintenance.
For twice the experience, knowledge, and excitement, bring Shauna and her teaching partner, Joe DeMers, to your event! Visit Shauna & Joe for more information.
What She Teaches
- Swing Dance from the 20's, 30's, and 40's
- Lindy Hop
- Tap, Jazz
- Choreography, Performance Routines
- Historical Dances (Tranky Doo, Big Apple, Shim Sham)
Other Event Services
- Contest Judging/Coordinating/Prep Classes for Students
- Taxi Dancing with Event Attendees
- Choreography for Musicals/Events/Quincineras
Preferred Teaching Partners
- Joe DeMers
- Tyson Roehrkasse
- Anthony Chen
- Mike Faltesek